This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH/AARCH64] update vulcan features list in the aarch64_cpus
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Virendra Pathak <virendra dot pathak at broadcom dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>, Virendra Kumar Pathak <kumarvir dot pathak at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 09:29:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/AARCH64] update vulcan features list in the aarch64_cpus
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANx+fTDODa0vX=zjAB5-3BeA1_yzviFC2YtePRDHimMD-a7S0g at mail dot gmail dot com> <0abeff76-0d6f-1bb6-e827-362180cd8f36 at redhat dot com> <CANx+fTDA6OW6+-21fhRs9xMnvd+o=WGtEj746=SsVfpcj7f_8w at mail dot gmail dot com>
> Thanks for approving the patch.
> However, I do not have merge privilege to master branch.
Ah - sorry about that. (As an aside it helps me if you can mention
when submitting a patch that you need someone else to apply it for you).
> Could you please guide me on whom should I contact for "apply" the match ?
I have checked in the patch.