Re: Releases 2.27 and 2.26.1

Hi Tristan,

>  I have a couple MIPS bug fixes/clean-ups and one feature outstanding I
> have been working on over the last month or so.  I just need to complete
> test suite coverage.  This is 2.27 stuff only.  ETA mid next week.

 I've got swamped with some corner-case bugs revealed by the new test
cases and will need a couple days more to push the changes outstanding.
New ETA is Mon-Tue next week.  Apologies for the delay.

 Also I'd like to backport commit 22522f880a8e ("MIPS/GAS: Fix an ISA
override not lifting ABI restrictions"), which fixes a 2.25 regression
that caused Linux kernel build failures and which upset many people.  OK
for this change?

  Maciej