This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Releases 2.27 and 2.26.1
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 23:43:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: Releases 2.27 and 2.26.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2D5A1F96-A731-4D41-9C77-FFB069F1115F at adacore dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1606101608530 dot 10382 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk>
> I have a couple MIPS bug fixes/clean-ups and one feature outstanding I
> have been working on over the last month or so. I just need to complete
> test suite coverage. This is 2.27 stuff only. ETA mid next week.
I've got swamped with some corner-case bugs revealed by the new test
cases and will need a couple days more to push the changes outstanding.
New ETA is Mon-Tue next week. Apologies for the delay.
Also I'd like to backport commit 22522f880a8e ("MIPS/GAS: Fix an ISA
override not lifting ABI restrictions"), which fixes a 2.25 regression
that caused Linux kernel build failures and which upset many people. OK
for this change?