This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [PATCH][gold] Mips: Add support for MIPS R6.
- From: Vladimir Radosavljevic <Vladimir dot Radosavljevic at imgtec dot com>
- To: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Petar Jovanovic <Petar dot Jovanovic at imgtec dot com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 17:11:54 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH][gold] Mips: Add support for MIPS R6.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <3060420525346945A0ADBD567348A917237414FD at BADAG02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org>,<CAJimCsGKKMR7nv7osgJ+Rpwp11teLg1hiRY-0xis+FY65kadGQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
> (Several places) More info would be useful in these error messages:
> object file, section name, offset.
Those information will be produced by code at the end of the
Target_mips::Relocate::relocate method (case for STATUS_BAD_RELOC).
> Did you have updated versions of the other two patches to send me, or
> should I just apply the originals with my suggested changes?
I have sent updated versions of these two patches.