This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] sparc: add missing comment about hyperprivileged register operands
- From: jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com (Jose E. Marchesi)
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 13:31:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] sparc: add missing comment about hyperprivileged register operands
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87shwnpg5p dot fsf at oracle dot com> <78cf4e9f-575d-6bb0-b7ef-921c512548d8 at redhat dot com>
> Hi. Trivial patch adding some missing bits in that comment.
> Ok to commit?
Yes - this one counts as obvious.
Am I allowed to commit trivial/obvious patches like this without a
pre-approval, along with a [COMMITTED] email?
> 2016-06-08 Jose E. Marchesi <email@example.com>
> * opcode/sparc.h: Add missing documentation for hyperprivileged
> registers in rd (%) and rs1 ($).
Approved - please apply.
Committed to master, thanks.