This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 2/3] objdump: Handle x64 PE+ pdata with leading padding
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 11:21:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/3] objdump: Handle x64 PE+ pdata with leading padding
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56E13B1B dot 1010803 at redhat dot com> <20160606161704 dot 1116-1-jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk> <20160606161704 dot 1116-2-jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
> 2016-03-09 Jon Turney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * pei-x86_64.c (pex64_bfd_print_pdata_section): Handle leading
> pdata padding by ignoring it, rather than stopping on null pdata
> entries. Deal with prev_beginaddress being unsigned by assuming
> that 0 isn't ever going to be the BeginAddress of a valid entry.
> Fix the fractured grammar of 'has smaller begin address as
Approved - please apply.