This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PING: Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Add support for 48 and 64 bit instructions
- From: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, noamca at mellanox dot com, Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com, Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 15:38:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: PING: Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Add support for 48 and 64 bit instructions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1463010782-14154-1-git-send-email-andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com> <20160602115054 dot GJ30895 at embecosm dot com> <79cd6360-17d4-6e18-d60a-8cd974b27a13 at redhat dot com>
* Nick Clifton <email@example.com> [2016-06-02 14:06:29 +0100]:
> Hi Andrew,
> > Ping please.
> > Sorry I left this so long, I lost track of the email thread.
> So did I. :-(
> Patch approved and applied. I applied the patch because I had
> to tweak it slightly to accommodate the change in the names of
> some of the fields in the arc_opcode and arc_flag_class structures:
Thanks Nick, I appreciate that.