This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PING: Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Add support for 48 and 64 bit instructions
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: noamca at mellanox dot com, Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com, Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 14:06:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: PING: Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Add support for 48 and 64 bit instructions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1463010782-14154-1-git-send-email-andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com> <20160602115054 dot GJ30895 at embecosm dot com>
> Ping please.
> Sorry I left this so long, I lost track of the email thread.
So did I. :-(
Patch approved and applied. I applied the patch because I had
to tweak it slightly to accommodate the change in the names of
some of the fields in the arc_opcode and arc_flag_class structures:
2016-05-23 Cupertino Miranda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* opcode/arc.h (struct arc_opcode): Renamed attribute class to
(struct arc_flag_class): Renamed attribute class to flag_class.