This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Add missing variants of rflt instruction
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Graham Markall <graham dot markall at embecosm dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 16:35:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Add missing variants of rflt instruction
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1464770676-16094-1-git-send-email-graham dot markall at embecosm dot com>
> This is my first binutils patch,
Thank you for contributing.
> This commit adds support for some variants of the nps400 rflt
> instruction that were unimplemented.
Did you test the patch ?
I am pretty sure that you did and that there were no regressions,
but it is nice to have that confirmed in the patch submission.
Also - just out of curiosity - do you happen to know why these versions
of the rflt instruction were not implemented ? I am just wondering if
there was a good reason for the omission, or if it was just an accident,
or if this the tip of an unimplemented instruction iceberg...
> * testsuite/gas/arc/nps-400-1.s: Add rflt variants with
> operands of types a,b,u6, 0,b,u6, and 0,b,limm.
> * testsuite/gas/arc/nps-400-1.d: Likewise.
> * arc-nps400-tbl.h: Add operands a,b,u6, 0,b,u6, and
> 0,b,limm to the rflt instruction.
Approved and applied.