This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] sh: make constant unsigned to avoid narrowing
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 07:39:06 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] sh: make constant unsigned to avoid narrowing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1464697687-16403-1-git-send-email-tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org>
> Shifting into the sign bit of a 32 bit int and then converting to a unsigned
> type is less straight forward than just shifting an unsigned value.
> built and regtested sh-elf, ok?
The patch is OK. Thanks!