This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 1/1] Don't convert R_SPARC_32 to R_SPARC_RELATIVE if class is ELFCLASS64
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: James Clarke <jrtc27 at jrtc27 dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 15:40:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/1] Don't convert R_SPARC_32 to R_SPARC_RELATIVE if class is ELFCLASS64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1462961436-40750-1-git-send-email-jrtc27 at jrtc27 dot com> <1462961436-40750-2-git-send-email-jrtc27 at jrtc27 dot com>
> * elfxx-sparc.c (_bfd_sparc_elf_relocate_section): Don't convert
> R_SPARC_32 to R_SPARC_RELATIVE if class is ELFCLASS64.
This part is approved too.
The failure of the -Bsymbolic functions linker test looks, to me,
like a problem with the regexp. Specifically I think that it may
need to accept tabs as well as spaces where there is whitespace
between parts of readelf's output.