This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Add support for Phoenix-RTOS on ARM.
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Sejdak <jakub dot sejdak at phoesys dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 11:53:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add support for Phoenix-RTOS on ARM.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1463044658-19231-1-git-send-email-jakub dot sejdak at phoesys dot com> <2ebddf56-eb33-910a-e578-844c74daeaef at redhat dot com> <CAFvk=0t1MTm0jEo7XefCnzqFeOJpQxSUSp9s-kqPzNU5P8dKRw at mail dot gmail dot com> <e4e4637f-78a2-77cd-c74c-e481b5ea4bb1 at redhat dot com>
> On 24 May 2016, at 11:43, Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Jakub,
>> By the way, is there any schedule for next binutils snapshot?
> We do not have a well defined schedule for binutils releases. :-(
> Ideally we would like to make two releases a year, but it does
> depend upon the time and resources available, especially to our
> release manager - Tristan Gringold. It is my hope however that
> we will be making another release this summer.
My hope is to create the 2.27 branch in June.