This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH ARC 1/1] Obvious patch to rename "class" named attributes not to conflict with c++ keyword
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Cupertino Miranda <Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>, Francois Bedard <Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 11:20:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH ARC 1/1] Obvious patch to rename "class" named attributes not to conflict with c++ keyword
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <EB86EB452ADE4B44B294F7149B8A2777021C3EF6 at DE02WEMBXB dot internal dot synopsys dot com>
> config/tc-arc.c (attributes_t): Renamed attribute class to
> (find_opcode_match, assemble_insn, tokenize_extinsn): Changed.
> opcode/arc.h (struct arc_opcode): Renamed attribute class to
> (struct arc_flag_class): Renamed attribute class to flag_class.
> arc-dis.c (find_format, find_format, get_auxreg,
> print_insn_arc): Changed.
> arc-ext.h (INSERT_XOP): Likewise.
Approved - please apply. This one definitely counts as obvious.