This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: PING Re: [PATCH ARC 0/3]: General fixes to improve results for ARC ld
- From: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>
- To: Cupertino Miranda <Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Francois Bedard <Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 13:10:17 +0000
- Subject: RE: PING Re: [PATCH ARC 0/3]: General fixes to improve results for ARC ld
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <EB86EB452ADE4B44B294F7149B8A2777021B4DE2 at DE02WEMBXB dot internal dot synopsys dot com> <EB86EB452ADE4B44B294F7149B8A2777021C2F3E at DE02WEMBXB dot internal dot synopsys dot com>
All three patches pushed.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Cupertino Miranda
> Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 9:57 AM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Cc: Claudiu Zissulescu; Francois Bedard
> Subject: Re: PING Re: [PATCH ARC 0/3]: General fixes to improve results for
> ARC ld
> Hi all,
> This is just a gently reminder that I still don\t have sufficient
> feedback for this patches.
> Nick: As our usual reviewer. Can you provide us your feedback? :-)
> Best regards,
> On 05/11/2016 05:23 PM, Cupertino Miranda wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > The upcoming patches are the result of a recent effort to clear all of
> > the existing ld failures on ARC.
> > Please notice that these patches were not tested individually.
> > I split the commit in 3 patches,
> > 0001-General-fixes-for-ARC-bfd.patch
> > 0002-Updated-ARC-linker-scripts-and-emulation-a-more-stan.patch
> > 0003-Fixed-linker-related-testsuite-for-ARC.patch
> > Looking forward for you review.
> > Best regards,
> > Cupertino