This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [llvm-dev] BE8 elf format on gold
- From: Tim Northover <t dot p dot northover at gmail dot com>
- To: Umesh Kalappa <umesh dot kalappa0 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, LLVM Developers Mailing List <llvm-dev at lists dot llvm dot org>, Doug Kwan <dougkwan at google dot com>, Sriraman Tallam <tmsriram at google dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 11:04:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: [llvm-dev] BE8 elf format on gold
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGfacvR_OAC4=m+D9dExQFgoYs_V75qDyRHTgBZZWxBtTWFTNg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFHTzfLVDKwRjhZ29Oqg_g0w58weVN1xAdhNYb9nkm9Qk8LhaQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAGfacvTUd2n1hMmMVU2vPb0BEQNXTH7m1OKMmo2c4pu8VhsFMw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 18 May 2016 at 10:35, Umesh Kalappa <email@example.com> wrote:
> Thank you Tim and Doug you said that BE8 is not supported and i'm bit
> confused now :(
Believe Doug over me, I'm very much a binutils outsider and was just
going by apparent references to big-endian in the code and the fact
that no-one would intentionally only support BE32 these days.