This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Bug ld/20030] fix on binutils-2_26-branch
- From: Christophe MONAT <christophe dot monat at st dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 15:18:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Bug ld/20030] fix on binutils-2_26-branch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <bug-20030-70 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/> <573AFEC5 dot 4020300 at st dot com> <752887A9-39FD-4C8E-900E-C84369C08E1B at adacore dot com>
On 05/18/16 14:41, Tristan Gingold wrote:
<https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=20030> has been recently fixed in trunk.
As it is a bug in an existing feature, would it be ok to apply the patch on binutils-2_26-branch ?
Yes, that would be ok.
Thanks, now done.