This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [binutils-gdb] remove pointless assignment
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: Trevor Saunders <tbsaunde at tbsaunde dot org>
- Cc: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, Trevor Saunders <tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org>, <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 15:04:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [binutils-gdb] remove pointless assignment
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160416011534 dot 2268 dot qmail at sourceware dot org> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1604190151540 dot 21846 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <20160423143108 dot GF27353 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <20160423182651 dot GI24000 at tsaunders-iceball dot corp dot tor1 dot mozilla dot com>
On Sat, 23 Apr 2016, Trevor Saunders wrote:
> > > Why did you commit this change without a review? I saw Alan made some
> > > suggestions on top of your original submission, but he didn't say a change
> > > with these updates was preapproved
> > That was my intent, if not my exact wording. I'm sorry if I erred in
> > reviewing the patch.
> That's how I read it fwiw.
Fine. The rest still stands.