This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [binutils-gdb] remove pointless assignment
- From: Trevor Saunders <tbsaunde at tbsaunde dot org>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>, Trevor Saunders <tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 14:26:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: [binutils-gdb] remove pointless assignment
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160416011534 dot 2268 dot qmail at sourceware dot org> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1604190151540 dot 21846 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <20160423143108 dot GF27353 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 12:01:08AM +0930, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 07:28:45PM +0100, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> > Why did you commit this change without a review? I saw Alan made some
> > suggestions on top of your original submission, but he didn't say a change
> > with these updates was preapproved
> That was my intent, if not my exact wording. I'm sorry if I erred in
> reviewing the patch.
That's how I read it fwiw.
> Alan Modra
> Australia Development Lab, IBM