This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] opcodes/arc: Add more nps instructions
- From: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- To: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com" <Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com>, "noamca at mellanox dot com" <noamca at mellanox dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 15:50:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] opcodes/arc: Add more nps instructions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cover dot 1460651694 dot git dot andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com> <9d66d60726dcf21ad054dc202b8a92cc15fe1a18 dot 1460651694 dot git dot andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com> <5714C3A7 dot 3050406 at redhat dot com> <098ECE41A0A6114BB2A07F1EC238DE8966188A87 at de02wembxa dot internal dot synopsys dot com>
* Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu.Zissulescu@synopsys.com> [2016-04-20 13:19:26 +0000]:
> Those patches:
> > >
> > > * testsuite/gas/arc/nps400-4.d: New file.
> > > * testsuite/gas/arc/nps400-4.s: New file.
> > > * testsuite/gas/arc/nps400-5.d: New file.
> > > * testsuite/gas/arc/nps400-5.s: New file.
> > >
> Together with nps400-6.s are currently failing. Are they also fixed by your latest approved patches?
I've retested with targets arceb-elf and arc-elf, and I'm not seeing
any failures now. Let me know if you're still seeing issues, or if
you're using a different target that is showing failures.