This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [PATCH] MIPS support for --hash-style=gnu
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Neil Schellenberger (neschell)" <neschell at cisco dot com>
- Cc: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Huang Pei <huangpei at loongson dot cn>, ma.jiang <ma dot jiang at zte dot com dot cn>, "r at hev dot cc" <r at hev dot cc>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 14:16:25 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] MIPS support for --hash-style=gnu
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <b49cd7d6b04d41749d56d557879ad4a6 at XCH-RCD-006 dot cisco dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1602011346020 dot 15885 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <46fe7b9998374923914565329b5f13f4 at XCH-RCD-006 dot cisco dot com>
On Tue, 19 Apr 2016, Neil Schellenberger (neschell) wrote:
> > Have you been able to sort out your copyright assignment paperwork with
> > FSF meanwhile?
> Sadly this remains stuck with Cisco's lawyers (despite repeated prodding).
> I think my next move will be to try to get them to assign the code to me
> so that I can assign it to the FSF. (Sigh.)
At one point Cisco had a process for doing this; copyright.list has
ANY Cisco Systems, Inc. 2010-9-30
Agreement to transfer copyrights in future via "Software Letters".
Michael Enescu (CTO Open Source Initiatives)
and then a series of subsequent assignments for particular GNU packages
naming particular authorized people (but I see Michael Enescu is no longer
Joseph S. Myers