This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [msp430-elf] Interrupt vector corrupted?
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Orlando Arias <orlandoarias at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 23:37:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: [msp430-elf] Interrupt vector corrupted?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The interrupt table is data, not opcodes. Disassembling it will lead to
much hilarity. Are you complaining that objdump should not attempt to
disassemble those sections by default? Because that might be something
we can fix, likely by replacing "ax" with "a" (and is easily
tested/confirmed by you)
Either way, the data looks valid at least, so this is only a display
bug, not a wrong-code bug.