This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Removal of 2 ARM tags
- From: Thomas Preudhomme <thomas dot preudhomme at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 11:26:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: Removal of 2 ARM tags
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <3447335 dot YkBd1onVVN at e108577-lin> <20160411150353 dot GC4986 at adacore dot com>
[Message got stuck in my outbox for some reason]
On Monday 11 April 2016 08:03:53 Joel Brobecker wrote:
> > I made a mistake when creating a tag for the version of GDB we used in
> > our GNU ARM embedded tools release 2016Q1. I created a correct tag now
> > and would like the following tags to be removed from the git server:
> > users/ARM/users/ARM/embedded-gdb-2_26-branch-2016q1
> > users/ARM/embedded-gdb-2_26-branch-2016q1
> > It's the first release we did with a branch on sourceware and we
> > didn't build from that branch for gdb so removing it should be safe at
> > this point. The git repository does not allow tag removal (a safe
> > default IMO) so could someone remove it for me?
> users/ARM/users/ARM/embedded-gdb-2_26-branch-2016q1 (20d977d)
> users/ARM/embedded-gdb-2_26-branch-2016q1 (20d977d)
> tags deleted.
That was quick, thanks!