This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] PR ld/19939: Incorrect error message for undefined symbols
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 10:10:50 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR ld/19939: Incorrect error message for undefined symbols
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160411172715 dot GA23750 at intel dot com>
On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 10:27:15AM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> * bfdlink.h (bfd_link_info): Add readonly_dynrelocs_against_ifunc.
A flag that is only used by the x86 BFD backend doesn't belong in
bfd_link_info, unless there's a really good reason I'm missing.
Australia Development Lab, IBM