This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[committed] GAS: Fix a typo in `as_bad' description
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 13:31:12 +0100
- Subject: [committed] GAS: Fix a typo in `as_bad' description
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
* messages.c (as_bad): Fix a typo in description.
I have committed this change as obvious.
--- binutils.orig/gas/messages.c 2016-02-12 23:04:15.000000000 +0000
+++ binutils/gas/messages.c 2016-02-15 22:31:55.455440677 +0000
@@ -228,7 +228,7 @@ as_bad_internal (char *file, unsigned in
/* Send to stderr a string as a warning, and locate warning in input
- file(s). Please us when there is no recovery, but we want to
+ file(s). Please use when there is no recovery, but we want to
continue processing but not produce an object file.
Please explain in string (which may have '\n's) what recovery was