This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [PATCH] [ARC] Prepare strings for automatic translation.
- From: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 13:22:05 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] [ARC] Prepare strings for automatic translation.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1460030573-16082-1-git-send-email-claziss at synopsys dot com> <5706562B dot 8050403 at redhat dot com>
In my last commit, I've added an extra line on top of gas/Changelog by mistake. What is the procedure to remove it. Sorry for this inconvenience.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Nick Clifton [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 2:44 PM
> To: Claudiu Zissulescu; firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Prepare strings for automatic translation.
> Hi Claudiu,
> > A small patch which fixes the strings for automatic translation.
> Approved - please apply.
> (Note - this one would definitely count as obvious...)