This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM 6/7, ping] Allow extension availability to depend on several architecture bits
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Thomas Preudhomme <thomas dot preudhomme at foss dot arm dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 16:22:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM 6/7, ping] Allow extension availability to depend on several architecture bits
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <002101d13876$5763cdf0$062b69d0$ at foss dot arm dot com> <2480534 dot YxCztOFMMo at e108577-lin>
oops - sorry.
>> *** gas/ChangeLog ***
>> 2015-11-17 Thomas Preud'homme <email@example.com>
>> * config/tc-arm.c
>> (struct arm_option_extension_value_table): Make allowed_archs an
>> array with 2 entries.
>> (ARM_EXT_OPT): Adapt to only fill the first entry of allowed_archs.
>> (ARM_EXT_OPT2): New macro filling the two entries of allowed_archs.
>> (arm_extensions): Use separate entries in allowed_archs when several
>> archs are allowed to use an extension and change ARCH_ANY in ARM_ARCH_NONE
>> in allowed_archs.
>> (arm_parse_extension): Check that, for each allowed_archs entry, all
>> bits are set in the current architecture, ignoring ARM_ANY entries.
>> (s_arm_arch_extension): Likewise.
>> *** include/opcode/ChangeLog ***
>> 2015-12-15 Thomas Preud'homme <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * arm.h (ARM_CPU_HAS_FEATURE): Add comment.
>> (ARM_FSET_CPU_SUBSET): Define macro.
Approved - please apply.