This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: v850 ld failure for v850-rtems on master
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 11:36:51 +0000
- Subject: Re: v850 ld failure for v850-rtems on master
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56EEB97F dot 30605 at oarcorp dot com> <56F034F9 dot 6060508 at redhat dot com> <56F03A81 dot 30007 at oarcorp dot com> <56F042D3 dot 6070703 at oarcorp dot com>
This should no longer be necessary because...
> Will this continue to work with binutils from before this change?
So I have checked in a patch to the current sources so that both the
old and new versions of the v850:rh850 architecture name are supported.
That way you should not need to change your linker scripts, and they
will work with both old and new linkers.