This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ELF octets_per_byte
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: dgisselq at ieee dot org, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 14:15:02 +0000
- Subject: Re: ELF octets_per_byte
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1456242622 dot 30661 dot 448 dot camel at jericho> <CAMe9rOpOxZRT72CSfZU-5cPhZfkEst-jifb3nmr9Wzgxq8Kd=A at mail dot gmail dot com> <1456245648 dot 30661 dot 453 dot camel at jericho> <CAMe9rOrOc=V4nv726Psuq+3=mMwBHtQ=+dXUvyJyTopT_-4Dsw at mail dot gmail dot com> <1457551791 dot 28778 dot 543 dot camel at jericho>
> Can you help me out with the process here, please? I have submitted a
> set of bugs, #'s 19713, 19715, 19716, 19717, and 19718.
> Fixing these, from my standpoint, is trivial since I already know what
> needs to take place.
> Should I move forward by posting a patch to this list? The patch would
> expand the use of bfd_octets_per_byte--something that other
> architectures define to '1', so the change shouldn't affect any other
> Please help me along here, thank,
Sorry for dropping the ball on this topic.
If you do have patches to propose for each of those PRs then please do add
them to the individual PRs.
If you have patches for which you do not have a PR, but would still like to
get them reviewed, then please do post them to this list.