This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] objdump: Handle x64 PE+ pdata with leading padding
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 09:15:07 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] objdump: Handle x64 PE+ pdata with leading padding
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1457544974-10436-1-git-send-email-jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
Did you test the patch for regressions ? I assume so, but it is worth checking.
Also - would it be possible to create a test case for this problem, so that we
can be sure that the fix continues to work ?