This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 0/4] more const work
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 15:19:14 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4] more const work
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1457233818-6697-1-git-send-email-tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org>
> Alan approved all these patches a couple days ago. I fixed up his nits and
> check they still build on x86_64-linux-gnu, epiphany-elf, and ip2k-elf. Can
> someone please apply them for me,
> or give me commit access to do so myself.
Please can you fill out the form here, so that you can have commit access in the future:
You can use my email address as the approver.