This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] gas: Update test results for big-endian arc targets
- From: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- To: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 10:53:40 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gas: Update test results for big-endian arc targets
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1456356235-7280-1-git-send-email-andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com> <098ECE41A0A6114BB2A07F1EC238DE896617916C at DE02WEMBXB dot internal dot synopsys dot com>
* Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu.Zissulescu@synopsys.com> [2016-02-25 08:21:11 +0000]:
> Thanks Andrew!
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Andrew Burgess [mailto:email@example.com]
> > Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 12:24 AM
> > To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> > Cc: Claudiu.Zissulescu@synopsys.com; Andrew Burgess
> > Subject: [PATCH] gas: Update test results for big-endian arc targets
> > Some gas tests are excluded for arc targets using the pattern arc-*-*,
> > however this only covers little endian arc targets. This commit extends the
> > patter to cover big endian arc targets, the pattern is now arc*-*-*.
> > gas/ChangeLog:
> > * testsuite/gas/all/gas.exp: Change target pattern to cover
> > arceb-*.
> > * testsuite/gas/all/redef3.d: Likewise.
> > * testsuite/gas/elf/elf.exp: Likewise.
I've pushed this change as obvious given that Claudiu is happy with
I changed the title to "gas: Update tests for big-endian arc targets"
given that I wasn't actually changing the test results.