This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 00/13] more constification of strings
- From: Trevor Saunders <tbsaunde at tbsaunde dot org>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 09:53:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/13] more constification of strings
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1456106533-19089-1-git-send-email-tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org> <56CB18E6 dot 6090803 at redhat dot com>
On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 02:19:18PM +0000, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Trevor,
> > any way patches individually built and tested on x86_64-linux-gnu, I built one
> > target per tc-*.c at the end of the series, and built one target per changed
> > file in config/ after each commit touching config/. Ok?
> Personally I would have just preferred one large patch, but never mind.
heh ok, I can squash things in the future if that's what is generally