This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Ping] Re: [AArch64] Remove redundant calculation of plt stub destination for veneer
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jiong Wang <jiong dot wang at foss dot arm dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 11:54:05 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Ping] Re: [AArch64] Remove redundant calculation of plt stub destination for veneer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56716212 dot 4000002 at foss dot arm dot com> <56CAF665 dot 4030209 at foss dot arm dot com>
>> OK for trunk?
>> 2015-12-16 Jiong Wang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * elfnn-aarch64. (aarch64_type_of_stub): Remove redundation calcuation
>> for destination. Remove useless function parameters.
>> (elfNN_aarch64_size_stubs): Update parameters for aarch64_type_of_stub.
oops - sorry - I missed that one.
Patch approved - please apply.