This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[Ping] Re: [AArch64] Remove redundant calculation of plt stub destination for veneer
- From: Jiong Wang <jiong dot wang at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 11:52:05 +0000
- Subject: [Ping] Re: [AArch64] Remove redundant calculation of plt stub destination for veneer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56716212 dot 4000002 at foss dot arm dot com>
On 16/12/15 13:07, Jiong Wang wrote:
elfNN_aarch64_size_stubs, the caller of aarch64_type_stub has redirected
the final destination of long branch veneer to plt stub if the call
should go through it.
It's redundant to do the same check and redirect again from scratch
build & native check-ld OK.
OK for trunk?
2015-12-16 Jiong Wang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* elfnn-aarch64. (aarch64_type_of_stub): Remove redundation calcuation
for destination. Remove useless function parameters.
(elfNN_aarch64_size_stubs): Update parameters for aarch64_type_of_stub.