This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Move 'enum bfd_endian' to a non-generated header
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 15:15:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Move 'enum bfd_endian' to a non-generated header
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1455302366-15480-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <1CBD08FF-499B-46BA-95E8-4C38BA1B4EFE at adacore dot com> <56C5DC52 dot 50201 at redhat dot com>
On 02/18/2016 02:59 PM, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Also - why create a new header file ? Why not just add it to bfdlink.h ?
Unfortunately that wouldn't work, because bfdlink.h depends on types that
depend on bfd being configured. E.g., bfd_vma.
> (New header files are a pain for toolchain releases and distribution