This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: cross-compiling LM32 internal error while linking
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Federico Vaga <federico dot vaga at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, jon at beniston dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 17:44:03 +0000
- Subject: Re: cross-compiling LM32 internal error while linking
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160129091753 dot GE30568 at pcbe13110 dot cern dot ch> <56B48649 dot 4010401 at redhat dot com> <20160205145805 dot GM16092 at pcbe13110 dot cern dot ch> <20160205173045 dot GD8955 at pcbe13110 dot cern dot ch> <20160209162558 dot GU9602 at pcbe13110 dot cern dot ch>
I am sorry - I just cannot reproduce this failure. :-( All my attempts
end up with a fully linked binary and no linker error messages.
Please could you try adding -v to the end of your final gcc command line,
so that you can capture the linker command line ? (It will probably reference
a program called "collect2" rather than the linker itself, but that is OK. It
is the command line that I need).
PS Maybe it is the version of gcc that you are using ? I am using gcc 6.0 from
the current mainline development sources...