This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Avoiding GOT in gold
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Jethro Beekman <binutils at jbeekman dot nl>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 19:22:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: Avoiding GOT in gold
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56B9346F dot 5080201 at jbeekman dot nl> <56B93D41 dot 7060508 at jbeekman dot nl>
On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 5:13 PM, Jethro Beekman <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'm sorry, I included an incorrect test case, see changes below.
>> I'd like to use gold for various reasons, but how do I make gold not put test1
>> in the GOT here?
Which gold are you using? Have you tried gold from binutils 2.26?