This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gold: addend issues in icf.cc:get_section_contents
- From: Sriraman Tallam <tmsriram at google dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- Cc: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Yunlian Jiang <yunlian at google dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 12:22:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: gold: addend issues in icf.cc:get_section_contents
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAB=4xhqOr+4Vr3hgekQvuzJ0Ky5nn3s6Yjt_t59whKwxCoBWkA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAAs8HmzgsQpWjt3S=wEwvNkmgtvpKOoYZuOpq6uFOQiUG0ONCQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAJimCsE7mAfKZ5hohAJzLi-vAri__xfwmtF6GKgKHRoXLtvqBw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAB=4xhqiLK9EXNVCubahH8ma-qsY+NBCFcGeRonRQgDUgQ3-jw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAJimCsFXN5X753ELirPpdQnFTR3NMCvYd9ZDU3086sMF9f_N_w at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAB=4xhqKDzGsxgUF_+yTmnfpOc8hrn5z+oO+1Oq++md5owvPDw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 12:14 PM, Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Sorry, I was reading patch fragments and must have misremembered the
> full context of the code. If the style issues from the existing code
> (whitespace and excess braces and such) are fixed, and you are happy
> with the new code, and it has the special "ignore if negative-looking"
> logic in only one place that covers all cases (since needing that in
> two places and having it in only one of them was the bug here), then
> I'm happy. That is, I'm happy if this finally gets committed soon and
> is in 2.26. ;-)
Yes, working on it today.