This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [ARC] GAS: add instruction relaxation.
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 13:29:39 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [ARC] GAS: add instruction relaxation.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1453817348-23388-1-git-send-email-claziss at synopsys dot com>
> This patch adds instruction relaxation support for ARC-GAS.
The patch is fine, but could you make a few small additions please:
* Document the new -mrelax option in gas/doc/c-arc.texi.
* Mention the new feature in gas/NEWS.
Also I saw a couple of comments like this:
> + /*FIXME! the reloc size is wrong in the BFD file. When it will
> + be fixed please delete me. */
Is this something that should be fixed at the same time as this patch is applied ?