Re: Commit: Remove ARM NOREAD section support from GAS

Nick,

First to say that there was no hidden bad intention with regard to the
FSF goals since our objective is to support our customers in the usage
of our processors, by providing them free tools that they otherwise
would have to buy from a third-party that implements this feature.