This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] PR ld/19553: Don't add DT_NEEDED for unmatched symbol
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 15:50:43 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR ld/19553: Don't add DT_NEEDED for unmatched symbol
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160201231335 dot GA553 at intel dot com> <20160201234316 dot GC17028 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Alan Modra <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 01, 2016 at 03:13:35PM -0800, H.J. Lu wrote:
>> Don't add DT_NEEDED if a symbol from a library loaded via DT_NEEDED
>> doesn't match the symbol referenced by regular object.
>> Any comments?
> Looks good to me.
Pushed. Fixed for 2.27 so far.