This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] PR ld/19553: Don't add DT_NEEDED for unmatched symbol
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 10:13:16 +1030
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR ld/19553: Don't add DT_NEEDED for unmatched symbol
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160201231335 dot GA553 at intel dot com>
On Mon, Feb 01, 2016 at 03:13:35PM -0800, H.J. Lu wrote:
> Don't add DT_NEEDED if a symbol from a library loaded via DT_NEEDED
> doesn't match the symbol referenced by regular object.
> Any comments?
Looks good to me.
Australia Development Lab, IBM