This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [OPCODE][AARCH64]Check mapping symbol while backward searching for IT block
- From: Renlin Li <renlin dot li at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 11:34:29 +0000
- Subject: Re: [OPCODE][AARCH64]Check mapping symbol while backward searching for IT block
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55F7F012 dot 1090203 at foss dot arm dot com> <56A22FF6 dot 3030208 at foss dot arm dot com> <CAKdteOZNs_Dovx6V--P--aQv==-A7E=dMa2GhbuVHJ3OAwCQBw at mail dot gmail dot com> <56A66AD4 dot 8000300 at foss dot arm dot com> <56A73AEF dot 3010000 at redhat dot com>
Thank you for fixing it! That's also what I want to do.
I may add more skip targets there later.
On 26/01/16 09:22, Nick Clifton wrote:
The related patch searches for proper mapping symbols. They are
defined in arm elf document.
So the test case should be limited on elf target only. I will post a
Oops - sorry - I have only just seen this. Please feel free to revert
my patch to skip the test for PE targets. (I really should finish
reading my email before running the regressions tests...)