This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Nios II/GAS: Fix build error in `output_movia'
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Jenner <andrew at codesourcery dot com>, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 21:14:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Nios II/GAS: Fix build error in `output_movia'
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1601071321020 dot 5958 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <568E97E1 dot 30208 at codesourcery dot com>
On Thu, 7 Jan 2016, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
> This is fine for trunk -- I think it qualifies as an obvious fix, even. I'm
Applied now, thanks!
> not sure what the rules are for commits to release branches but I have no
> objection to applying the patch there as well if it's needed to prevent some
Tristan is the release manager who can accept changes to release
In this case however I have recalled now that releases are build without
-Werror by default, so the problem is less of a concern, a warning won't
break the build.