This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [nios2] glibc 2.21 build problems
- From: Marek Vasut <marex at denx dot de>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, "Chung-Lin Tang" <cltang at codesourcery dot com>, Ley Foon Tan <lftan dot linux at gmail dot com>, Thomas Chou <thomas at wytron dot com dot tw>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 18:47:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [nios2] glibc 2.21 build problems
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201601120148 dot 01280 dot marex at denx dot de> <56944F72 dot 9050001 at codesourcery dot com>
On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 01:57:22 AM, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
> On 01/11/2016 05:48 PM, Marek Vasut wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> > I started fiddling with rebootstrap to try getting debian running on
> > nios2. There, I ran into glibc build issues, see the output below. The
> > problem is similar to , but I am using gcc 5.3.1 and binutils
> > 126.96.36.19960101-2 .
> > Do you have any idea what the problem is about, or how I can help with
> > fixing it please ?
> This looks like the exact same error for which I recently committed a
> patch on trunk:
That did it, thanks!