This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.26 - Next week ?
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 09:23:39 -0600
- Subject: Re: Release 2.26 - Next week ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <C25FDD18-CD84-4630-9BCD-4B5E5CB057D6 at adacore dot com> <1452535895 dot 5201 dot 23 dot camel at vnet dot ibm dot com> <0559EB21-72D7-4A66-B855-C4F0A6068D65 at adacore dot com>
On Tue, 2016-01-12 at 09:08 +0100, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> > On 11 Jan 2016, at 19:11, Peter Bergner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > wrote:
> > On Fri, 2016-01-08 at 17:40 +0100, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> > > Iâd plan to create the 2.26 release next week.
> > > If you have a very strong reason to delay it for a backport,
> > > please
> > > tell that now.
> > >
> > If there's time, I'd like to backport the small commit below.
> > These insns were removed from ISA 3.0 at the last minute.
> Iâm fine with that.