This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch] MIPS FDE deletion
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: "Moore, Catherine" <Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 21:59:54 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch] MIPS FDE deletion
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <FD3DCEAC5B03E9408544A1E416F112420192CBD1CF at NA-MBX-04 dot mgc dot mentorg dot com>
On Fri, 16 Oct 2015, Moore, Catherine wrote:
> MIPS16 call stubs now have .cfi directives. If the linker decides that
> one of these call stubs is not required, it will emit incorrect frame
> info. This patch suppresses the generation of the frame info by setting
> the output section of the stub to ABS.
Does it mean PR target/53276 has been fixed now? What was the commit to
add .cfi support for the stubs?