This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.26 - Next week ?
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 12:11:35 -0600
- Subject: Re: Release 2.26 - Next week ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <C25FDD18-CD84-4630-9BCD-4B5E5CB057D6 at adacore dot com>
On Fri, 2016-01-08 at 17:40 +0100, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> Iâd plan to create the 2.26 release next week.
> If you have a very strong reason to delay it for a backport, please
> tell that now.
If there's time, I'd like to backport the small commit below.
These insns were removed from ISA 3.0 at the last minute.
Author: Peter Bergner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon Jan 11 11:54:58 2016 -0600
Delete opcodes that have been removed from ISA 3.0.
* ppc-opc.c <xscmpnedp>: Delete.
* testsuite/gas/ppc/power9.d <xscmpnedp, xvcmpnedp, xvcmpnedp.,
xvcmpnesp, xvcmpnesp.>: Delete tests.
* testsuite/gas/ppc/power9.s: Likewise.
* testsuite/gas/ppc/vsx3.d: Likewise.
* testsuite/gas/ppc/vsx3.s: Likewise.