This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix -flto on mingw (PR ld/18199)
- From: Kwok Cheung Yeung <kcy at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 13:56:29 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix -flto on mingw (PR ld/18199)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5668C2A8 dot 1020405 at codesourcery dot com> <CAMe9rOrtgWOpiS75EKXD=s0-fGmE5ynY7KEAB9==hUPAhvR1Xw at mail dot gmail dot com> <566981FE dot 4000407 at codesourcery dot com> <CAMe9rOpkCc1vizB-NwTFouT84Wr6tt1TD4Ap8-isHT9zy8T20w at mail dot gmail dot com> <5669FF4F dot 6030400 at codesourcery dot com> <5672D147 dot 9080704 at codesourcery dot com> <47468BD1-6F84-48EB-9102-08239CB43B08 at adacore dot com>
This is now committed on binutils-2_26-branch.
On 11/01/2016 1:01 PM, Tristan Gingold wrote:
On 17 Dec 2015, at 16:14, Kwok Cheung Yeung <email@example.com> wrote:
Ping? Is this patch okay to commit on the binutils-2_26-branch? There are at least two people on the mailing list/bug tracker that would like this in the next release.
Yes, ok for the branch.
On 10/12/2015 10:40 PM, Kwok Cheung Yeung wrote:
I have committed this patch on the main branch. Is this OK to commit this to
binutils-2_26-branch too, as this bug was a regression introduced in
Kwok Cheung Yeung
On 10/12/2015 2:58 PM, H.J. Lu wrote:
On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 5:45 AM, Kwok Cheung Yeung <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
On 10/12/2015 3:47 AM, H.J. Lu wrote:
How about this patch instead?
I agree it is probably better to do it during the bfd_create (as the
implementation might change at a later date), though calling
bfd_plugin_target_p twice in the function is a bit inelegant.
You can cache it.
I will get this committed later today, thanks!
Kwok Cheung Yeung