Re: Display initialization order of static C++ objects in a library or program?

On 01/10/2016 12:27 AM, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
I'm trying to track down the cause of a Valgrind finding for an
uninitialized read. I'm fairly certain it has to do with C++ static
initialization order fiasco.

How do I display initialization order of static C++ objects in a
library or program?

My apologies for a basic question. I'm having a difficult time finding
this information.

Thanks in advance.

FYI you could try Asan's InitializationOrderFiasco checker: https://github.com/google/sanitizers/wiki/AddressSanitizerInitializationOrderFiasco (AFAIR GCC version is unreliable so you may need to use Clang).

-Y