This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC PATCH 06/11] MIPS/BFD: Propagate the return status in attribute merging
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org, Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>, Daniel Sanders <Daniel dot Sanders at imgtec dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 09:21:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH 06/11] MIPS/BFD: Propagate the return status in attribute merging
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1511200755190 dot 6915 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1511200816130 dot 6915 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <87h9jjl7ys dot fsf at googlemail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1601050015020 dot 6918 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk>
> On 05 Jan 2016, at 19:31, Maciej W. Rozycki <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Dec 2015, Richard Sandiford wrote:
>>> Fix the issue of any failure from `_bfd_elf_merge_object_attributes' not
>>> being propagated by `mips_elf_merge_obj_attributes'.
>>> * elfxx-mips.c (mips_elf_merge_obj_attributes): Propagate the
>>> return status from `_bfd_elf_merge_object_attributes'.
>> OK independently of the rest, thanks. Probably worth backporting
>> to the release branch too.
> Applied now, thanks. Tristan, OK for 2.26?
Ok with me.